Welcome to APPS
On February 25, 2015, the APPS hosting site experienced some network issues. We have worked around the clock to resolve them and gradually bring the services back online. For the next few days, you might experience some issues with the application. Please report any issues you notice to the APPS Help Desk (APPS.Help@dfw.wa.gov, or call 360-902-2422). We sincerely ask for your patience and understanding during this time. Thank you.
Welcome to the Aquatic Protection Permitting System. This is your entry point to:
- Apply for Hydraulic Project Approvals (HPAs)
- Pay required application fees
- Track the status of your application
- Download your HPAs
- Search for applications received and HPAs issued by Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife
This system is partially supported by the application fees collected for HPAs and is part of Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife’s on-going efforts to streamline the HPA permitting processes.
Return Users: Type in your user name, password and then click on the LOGIN box.
New Users: Click on “create a new account” and follow the on-screen directions.
For details about Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife’s HPA permitting program, please click on the following link: Construction, Land Use, & Environmental Permits
Questions about using APPS?
- Download and read the Quick User Reference Guide
- If the guide does not answer your questions you may contact our Help Desk between 8:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday through Friday at: (360) 902-2422 or APPS.Help@dfw.wa.gov.
APPS is leading the way in online permit services!